Welcome pond aficionados and pond freaks to the first episode of Pond Digger with your host, Eric Triplett! Eric is known as the pond digger, an extremely passionate and committed water feature contractor and specialist.
In the Pond Digger Podcast, he will be sharing his experiences as a water feature contractor that will help both DIY pond builders and fellow contractors alike.
Eric has interviewed 100s of people about their desires and dream ponds and is ready to share the 3 secrets that have given him an advantage over his competition.
In this episode Eric shares:
- Why a podcast?!
- The importance of asking questions, and listening to your clients
- Everyone’s dream water feature is different
- How to gain insight into what your client is envisioning
- How taking a few steps in your clients’ shoes can be extremely important
- Creating mystery in the landscape and water features you’re building
- The relationship between wood and water
In the water feature industry, Eric literally touches people’s lives with water. If you found the content of this podcast interesting or exciting, please head over to iTunes and rate and review this episode! We hope you dig ponds as much as the Pond Digger.